Pupils will have one or a combination of:
· Age 3+ to 18+;
· A Statement of Special Educational Needs naming the school
· Significant learning difficulties across at least two areas of development;
· Development such that parents are not confident that a mainstream school can respond effectively to meet needs;
· May require additional and different work to meet needs associated with Autism;
· Require high levels of support to structure their learning and social life.
For more information please see our Admissions Policy below.